We Offer 5-Star Services
Specializing in New Tile Roofs & Repairs.
At Coastal Roofing, we will repair your roof, or replace your roof completely. We are competitive with our prices, but as every consumer knows, “Quality Isn't Cheap, and Cheap Isn't Quality”. We won’t lie to you; you will get what you pay for. Therefore, we’ll recommend the best products to use, and deliver these with excellent workmanship and a guarantee.
Our work speaks for itself and we have the referrals to prove it!
Our Roofing Services Include:
- Minor and Major Repairs- Tile And Shingle
- New Roof Installation- Tile & Shingle
- Facia & Soffit Repairs
- Roof Inspections- includes pictures and written report for buyers/sellers.
We offer a wide selection of high-quality products, all sourced from our professional industry suppliers. Moreover, all of our roofing products & materials meet all building and state codes. See our description below to help you chose what type of roof you need.
- Shingle Roofs – These are one of the most affordable, durable, and long-lasting roofing materials you can use. They are made with organic or fiberglass materials. Shingle roofs tend to provide fire protection and effectively protect against mold and mildew. Florida’s average life span for shingle roofs tends to be between 20 and 25 years.
- Tile Roofs – These will last a long time, protect against fire, and won't rot or fall prey to insects. Replacing your old roof with a new tile roof is a safe investment. Whether you need to re-roof your current home or install a new roof, tile roofs have benefits that other materials can’t compete with. Architects and designers prefer to spec their designs using tile roofing due to the dynamic look it features in the structure’s exterior. For Florida homes, tile roofing is also a very popular choice because it adds value to your home.
These are links to just some of the roofing products we offer homeowners.
And Coastal Roofing is a certified installer for all of the suppliers below: